Just 10 minutes from Saint-Emilion, 30 minutes from Bordeaux, 1 hour from the Dordogne and the Bassin d'Arcachon, come and discover one of the most prestigious wine regions.
Come and relax in this former winery that your host, Caroline, has specially renovated for you.
Between lovers, between friends, with family, on business trips, come and enjoy this magical place for a peaceful break between two visits or a longer stay.
Possibility to rent in a guest room or to privatize the entire Domaine in a Gîte style.
Ranking & labels
- In the countryside
- More than 30 minutes by car from Bordeaux
- Near a cycle path (less than 1 km)
- In the vineyard
- Entre-deux-Mers region
- Bordeaux wine region - Entre-deux-Mers
- Wine region Saint-Emilion region
- Nearby owner
- Independent entrance
- Common garden
- Single storey
- Bathroom with shower and bath
- Private shower room
- Living Room
- Garden Lounge
- Unfenced land
- Independent WC
Equipments and Services
- Sheets and / or linen included
- Pets allowed: no
- Disabled facilities: no
|From January 01 to December 31|
Tourist tax: -0,44 €
- French bank and postal checks
- Maximum capacity: 8
- 4 room (s) with reduced mobility
Types of accommodation