Traditional cuisine in the heart of a small authentic village on the banks of the Dordogne.
Calm and conviviality guaranteed and at a low budget.
The chef uses fresh produce, seasonal foods, and specially selected ingredients to bring out the best blends possible.
Ranking & labels
- Traditional restaurant
- In the countryside
- More than 30 minutes by car from Bordeaux
- In the village
- Entre-deux-Mers region
- Bordeaux wine region - Entre-deux-Mers
- Accessible by stroller
- Coach parking
- Disabled facilities: yes
- Groups accepted
- Bus parking
- Maximum group size: 30
- The chief Romain GILLES welcomes you
- Traditional cuisine
- Fish / seafood
Price: weekly menu €15 and slate.
- Payment cards
- French bank and postal checks
- 30 place setting
- 15 place settings on the terrace
- 1 room (s)